ID3v2 Library is a component for use in Win32 and Win64 (9x/ME/2K/XP/Vista/7/8/10), OSX, iOS, Android and Linux software.
Reads and writes ID3v1, Lyrics3v2 and ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4 tags.
- Loading of ID3v1, Lyrics3v2, ID3v2.2, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags
- Saving of ID3v1, Lyrics3v2, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags
- iTunes compatible reading-writing for WAV (including RF64) and AIFF/AIFC ID3v2 tags
- Support of DSD .dsf and .dff audio files
- Pure Delphi code, no external dependencies
- Supports unsynchronisation
- Supports compression/decompression of frames
- Access directly all frames as a TMemoryStream (full controll of the frame contents)
- Full unicode support
- Delphi XE2 64bit and OSX, Delphi XE5 iOS and Android compatible
- Lazarus/Free pascal compatible
- Cross platform FireMonkey example included
Supports unicode file names and tags, formats read: ASCII format ISO-8859-1, UTF-16 with BOM, UTF-16BE without BOM, UTF-8
ID3v2 Library is a free trial software application from the Delphi subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-06-15. The program can be installed on Android, iPhone, Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux Open Source, Mac OS X, Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
ID3v2 Library (version 126.96.36.199) has a file size of 14.01 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 373 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.